Making Future Artefact

Please see this post for more details on the project. An early render of the installation, when still at the planning stage.

We started to build the installation in West London at Shape Construction‘s space.

Experiments with coating attachment techniques. We ended up using a material reclaimed from car tyres.

Joe, who helped us on the project, testing out the face tracking software.

Pete experimenting with the face tracking, and his laser eyes.

Joe organising mirror pieces at Selfridge’s before moving them into the window area proper.

Rigging and planing in the window itself.

Final squeeze.

At 0900 in the morning, after a very very long night.

This entry was posted in Blog. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *

*
*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>